On September 29 of this year, the Constituent Assembly of the Territorial Anti-Corruption Council of the Khorezm Region was held.
At the beginning of the meeting, the sides discussed social and financial problems caused by corruption in society, and the currently being developed preventive mechanisms to prevent and eliminate them.
After that, the members of the Territorial Anti-Corruption Council of the Khorezm region were introduced to the participants of meeting, as well as the work to be done in this area and the tasks facing the council members were identified.
• the territorial council organizes the implementation of state and other programs in the field of combating corruption in the region;
• organizes the development and implementation of measures to improve the legal literacy and legal culture of the population, the formation of an intolerant attitude towards corruption in society;
• ensures the effectiveness of measures to prevent, identify, suppress, eliminate the consequences and possible causes and conditions of corruption offenses;
• collects and analyzes information about the state and tendencies of corruption;
• monitors the implementation of anti-corruption measures, provides information to the working body of the National Council on the progress of work done in the relevant area, to assess the effectiveness of existing organizational, practical and legal mechanisms.
During the meeting, Deputy Director of the Anti-Corruption Agency T. Khaidarov, Chairman of the Supreme Council of Judges of the Republic of Uzbekistan H. Yodgorov, Head of the Department for Combating Economic Crimes under the General Prosecutor's Office D. Rakhimov spoke about the ongoing reforms in the fight against corruption and provided detailed information on the role of Territorial councils.
Are you aware of the latest legislation?
Partly aware - 263
Well aware - 197
I am not aware - 111
I'm not interested - 17